logo

 

Welcome to St. Fintans Website


Latest News

Irish French Exchange 2015

Irish French Exchange 2015

Irish French Exchange 2015   Click Below for Link: http://premierfcpremier.blogspot.fr/  

Sixth Year Prefects 2014-2015

Sixth Year Prefects 2014-2015

  Back row from left: Ben McGovern, Sean Boland, Stephen Murphy, John Griffin, Conor Lowry, Daniel Gordon (Deputy Head Boy),...

Green Schools

Green Schools

St. Fintan's has been accredited with the Green-Flag award having successfully implemented all of the 'seven steps' of the Green...

Hennessy Literary Awards

Hennessy Literary Awards

Congratulations to Brendan McLoughlin, who is a past pupil of St. Fintan's High School. Brendan was winner of the best new...

activity
art
croke
gaa
rugby
science
sport22
st fintans
success22

Principal's Welcome

On 8th September 1943, St. Fintan’s High School opened its doors for the first time to a student enrolment of 48 boys and a teaching staff of 5 Christian Brothers. In those days St. Fintan’s was a fee paying preparatory and secondary school, with fees ranging from 6 to 12 guineas, depending on the standard of the pupil! Its location on the Burrow Road ensured that the students of the time forever associated their school days with the sun, the seascape and the freedom of the beach.